Peer Review Process
a) The submitted works will first be appreciated by the editorial team (desk review). If the manuscripts fit our journal profile and present publication potential, blind reviewers appointed by the Editorial Committee will review them. They will issue opinions through the double-blind peer review system. If the work does not align with the scope of the journal there may be desk rejection of the submission;
b) The authors will be notified by SiD about the acceptance or rejection of their texts based on the opinions received from blind reviewers. When submitting texts to the journal, authors also undertake to verify any notifications in the SiD system.
- We ask authors to pay attention to their email (check the spam box and enter the journal email address in the safe senders' list) and regularly access the Control Panel from the platform. The journal mostly communicates via the system.
c) The authors will receive any necessary suggestion for changes in the structure and/or content. They will be responsible for carrying out them and resubmitting the text within the deadline established by the editorial team. We request that, along with the new version of your article, you send a detailed table with the appropriate information regarding the corrections and modifications realized (or any justification for non-compliance) with the requests of the reviewers;
- In the return of the revision, the system requires 3 files attachments:
- Finished article (with tables, graphics and other files in the body of the text);
- Finished article with corrections highlighted (review mode enabled or highlighted in yellow text);
- Detailed table of corrections - with all the comments from the reviewers and comments on the correction or justification for not implementing the suggestion;
d) If the author(s) do not comment on the revisions within the stipulated period, the work will be rejected, and the evaluation process archived due to inactivity;
e) Additions or modifications to the texts will not be allowed after the acceptance of the work.