The reception of the Tübingen-Milan School in Brazil
Keywords:Plato, Principles, Kallipolis, Philosophia, Sophia
The communication starts from a reflection on a formula of the Republic (428 E), which speaks of a “city set up according to nature”. The understanding of this formula in its context, in light of the theory of Principles and the homology which this theory states in the work of Plato between the cosmos, the polis and the soul, allows us to understand why the historical existence of the philosopher is a concrete evidence of the reality of the kallipolis built in the logos.
How to Cite
Given the public access policy of the journal, the use of the published texts is free, with the obligation of recognizing the original authorship and the first publication in this journal. The authors of the published contributions are entirely and exclusively responsible for their contents.
1. The authors authorize the publication of the article in this journal.
2. The authors guarantee that the contribution is original, and take full responsibility for its content in case of impugnation by third parties.
3. The authors guarantee that the contribution is not under evaluation in another journal.
4. The authors keep the copyright and convey to the journal the right of first publication, the work being licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License-BY.
5. The authors are allowed and stimulated to publicize and distribute their work on-line after the publication in the journal.
6. The authors of the approved works authorize the journal to distribute their content, after publication, for reproduction in content indexes, virtual libraries and similars.
7. The editors reserve the right to make adjustments to the text and to adequate the article to the editorial rules of the journal.