Filosofia como iniciação e a técnica do logos no Fédon
Abstract: Knowledge, characterized in the initial section of the Phaedo as possessing the forms by the soul, is unattainable under special conditions: a pure soul can only find the pure beings after death and, for this to happen, it is necessary that the genuine philosopher engages in philosophy as an initiation. However, in the final section of the dialogue, the work with the logoi and the hypothesis seems to constitute a more dynamic form of philosophy. I propose to examine the relation between the initial part of the dialogue, in which knowledge obtained by the soul in fully favourable conditions is associated to the mysteries, and the final section, which presents the technique of discourse as a possibility of knowledge for the man in their condition of mixture body and soul.
Keywords: Philosophy, knowledge, discourse.
Given the public access policy of the journal, the use of the published texts is free, with the obligation of recognizing the original authorship and the first publication in this journal. The authors of the published contributions are entirely and exclusively responsible for their contents.
1. The authors authorize the publication of the article in this journal.
2. The authors guarantee that the contribution is original, and take full responsibility for its content in case of impugnation by third parties.
3. The authors guarantee that the contribution is not under evaluation in another journal.
4. The authors keep the copyright and convey to the journal the right of first publication, the work being licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License-BY.
5. The authors are allowed and stimulated to publicize and distribute their work on-line after the publication in the journal.
6. The authors of the approved works authorize the journal to distribute their content, after publication, for reproduction in content indexes, virtual libraries and similars.
7. The editors reserve the right to make adjustments to the text and to adequate the article to the editorial rules of the journal.