N. S. Galgano, I Precetti della Dea: Non Essere e Contraddizione in Parmenide di Elea (2017, Diogene Multimedia)
Review of N. S. Galgano, I Precetti della Dea: Non Essere e Contraddizione in Parmenide di Elea (2017, Diogene Multimedia)
Copyright (c) 2019 The authors keep the copyright and convey to the journal the right of first publication, the work being licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Given the public access policy of the journal, the use of the published texts is free, with the obligation of recognizing the original authorship and the first publication in this journal. The journal allows the use of the works here published for non-commercial uses, including the right to publish the works in open access databases. The authors of the published contributions are entirely and exclusively responsible for their contents.
1. The authors authorize the publication of the article in this journal.
2. The authors guarantee that the contribution is original, and take full responsibility for its content in case of impugnation by third parties.
3. The authors guarantee that the contribution is not under evaluation in another journal.
4. The authors keep the copyright and convey to the journal the right of first publication, the work being licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License.
5. The authors are allowed and stimilated to publicize and distribute their work on-line after the publication in the journal.
6. The authors of the approved works authorize the journal to distribute their content, after publication, for reproduction in content indexes, vitual libraries and similars.
7. The editors reserve the right to make adjustments to the text and to adequate the article to the editorial rules of the journal.